AABS Associates :
- Support AABS’s mission and vision of enabling all business schools in Africa to contribute towards inclusive economic and social development in the continent by promoting excellence and responsibility in business and management education;
- AND Target the same audience of African Business Schools and their current-, past- or potential faculty OR
- Are organisations involved in business and management education, including but not limited to executive education, similar to that of AABS members.
What do AABS Associates believe and contribute?
- They believe that building local management capacity in business schools, businesses and governments in Africa is key to promoting excellence in business and management in Africa.
- They believe in the potential of increased economic activity in Africa to contribute towards global growth
- They are willing to support AABS and its objectives by collaborating with AABS by contributing some or all of the following:
- At a minimum, they contribute an annual AABS Associate fee, as well as at least one contribution per annum to the AABS Insight Newsletter.
- Gain opportunities to network with African business schools, their Deans and Directors and faculty, business leaders and thought leaders at workshops, conferences and events.
- Are listed on the AABS Website www.aabschools.com.
- Are recognized in the AABS Annual Report and AABS Connect conference booklet.
- May advertise news or events, relevant to management education in Africa, in the quarterly AABS Insight Newsletter.
- May submit communications relevant to the AABS constituency to the AABS Secretariat to be distributed to the AABS Database
What is the process of becoming an AABS Associate?
- Please download and complete the AABS Associate application form.
- The AABS secretariat will assess the application and communicate the outcome. The annual fee is USD 3,000/Annum
- For further information please contact email@example.com or +27 11 771 4382.