- NORTH-WEST UNIVERSITY (MAFIKENG CAMPUS)
FACULTY OF ECONOMIC AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
DEPARTMENT OF ACCOUNTING SCIENCE PEROMNES GRADE: A8
- Master’s degree and/or B.com Honours/or Applicable qualification equivalent to NQF level 8 plus SAIPA/CIMA/ACCA is essential
- 2-5 years’ relevant work experience in that particular subject is essential
- 1-3 years’ experience working independent in research, applied or creative works is essential
- 2-5 years’ in Sound practical experience to lead students in work integrated learning
- SAIPA/CIMA/ACCA Qualifications will be an added advantage
- Lecturers may be studying towards a M.Com
- The conduct of tutorials, practical classes, demonstrations, workshops, student field excursions, clinical sessions and studio sessions.
Initiation and development of subject material.
- The preparation and delivery of lectures and seminars.
- Supervision of the program of study of honours students or of postgraduate students engaged in course work. Teaching activities include initiation and development of unit materials and may include the supervision of honours and research students.
- Supervision of major honours or postgraduate research projects.
- The conduct of research.
- Involvement in professional activity.
- Development of course material with appropriate advice from and support of more senior employees.
- Marking and assessment.
- Consultation with students
ENQUIRIES: Mr Calvin Mahlaule, 018 389 2256
PLEASE APPLY ON PNET (ONLINE), THE RECRUITMENT SITE USED BY UNIVERSITY
The University subscribes to and applies the principles of the Employment Equity Act and is committed to transformation.
All applications will be processed in terms of the Protection of Personal Information Act.