Impact as a Strategic Concern: Exploring the Significance for African Business Schools
Discover, reflect, and learn at our BSIS | AABS webinar “Impact as a Strategic Concern: Exploring the Significance for African Business Schools” designed for business school deans and executive teams. Explore the concept of impact, delve into responsibilities towards stakeholders, and gain insights from global best practices identified by our BSIS experts. Reserve your spot now for an insightful experience.
Attendance is free but requires registration in advance.
This webinar will be run using Zoom. To have the best Zoom experience, we recommend installing the latest version of Zoom Client for Meetings. If you are not familiar with Zoom, please make sure you connect 5 minutes before the webinar. You can test the tool via this weblink.
BSIS | AABS Webinar Speakers
- PROF. FRANÇOIS BONVALET
- BSIS Director, EFMD Global Network, France
- François Bonvalet is the new BSIS Director for EFMD Global and FNEGE. He has a range of responsibilities, as a certified member of Boards of Directors in the private sector and as a consultant.
- PROF. IAN FENWICK
- Director, Sasin School of Management, Thailand | Professor Emeritus & Senior Scholar at Schulich School of Business, Canada
- Under his leadership, Sasin’s positioning has become: inspire.connect.transform for a better, smarter, sustainable world; with impact and sustainability through an entrepreneurial mindset at its heart. The school has launched its first DBA program; internationalized its faculty and staff; developed blended learning courses; grounded the curriculum in a Skills & Values Module; and opened the development of an innovative blended learning MBA.
- VASU SRIVIBHA
- Chief Impact Officer and Head of Accreditation Sasin School of Management, Thailand | Vice-Chair and Head of Signatory & UNGC Engagement PRME Chapter ASEAN+
- Vasu Srivibha is the inaugural Chief Impact Officer of Sasin School of Management, Chulalongkorn University. Vasu oversees the development and implementation of impact strategy through creating change and maximizing Sasin’s impact in the community. He also serves as the Vice-Chair and Head of Signatory & UNGC Engagement at the United Nations Principle of Responsible Management Education (PRME) Chapter ASEAN+.