The UFS Business School was founded to:
- Develop and deliver successful programmes
- Teach and share our knowledge and convert learning into practice
- Coach in an on campus and online environment
- Empower individuals and organisations
- Maximise potential; and achieve exceptional results
Also operating under the banner of the school, is The Centre for Business Dynamics, established to offer customised non-curricular training in order to assist companies and individuals in bridging the gap between their existing skills and competencies, and those required to ensure their future performance and competitiveness.
It was a strategic imperative of the UFS Business School to become internationally accredited to highlight the quality education, research, and value-adding engagement offered by the School.
University of the Free State Business School
University of the Free State 205 Nelson Mandela Drive Park West Bloemfontein
- AACSB (The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business)
- AABS (Association of African Business Schools)
- AMBA (Association of MBAs)
- CEEMAN (Central and East European Management Development Association)
- SABSA (South African Association for Business Schools)