To educate managers and leaders to create value for society. We are a school that is academically excellent, innovative in research and critically engaged with society and its institutions.
To be a prominent graduate school of business and leadership education in Africa.
- Pursue excellence in teaching and learning
- Engage in socially relevant and innovative research
- Nurture regional, national and international partnerships and collaborations
- Make GSB&L a School of choice for students
- Engage in responsible community programmes
Core Values = REACHT
University of KwaZulu Natal Graduate School of Business & Leadership
GSB&L Building University of KwaZulu-Natal Westville Campus University Road Westville 3600
Accreditation and Memberships
- Our MBA Programme is internationally recognised and accredited by the Council on Higher Education of South Africa.
- Ranked 3rd in South Africa – PMR Africa 2018 ranking of business schools.
- Awarded 3 Palmes of Excellence – Excellent business school with reinforcing international influence: Eduniversal Business Schools Ranking
- The UKZN Graduate School of Business and Leadership is a full member of the Association of African Business Schools (AABS).
- The UKZN Graduate School of Business and Leadership is a Member of the South African Business Schools Association (SABSA)