AABS, ENHANCING MANAGEMENT EDUCATION IN AFRICA, ONE MEMBER SCHOOL AT A TIME
Benefits of becoming an AABS Member
- Being listed as an AABS Member School on the AABS website and in AABS marketing materials. This increases your brand visibility.
- An invitation to display the AABS logo on all of your correspondence, electronic platforms and print media.
- Access to other AABS Member Schools and AABS Associates in order to receive support and establish strategic partnerships.
- Access and discounts to resources offered by AABS Members and AABS Associates.
- Discounted rates are offered to AABS Members to attend AABS events.
- Learn and share best practices in order to develop your capacity at these AABS events.
- An opportunity to share your news and views in AABS publications to contribute to a better understanding of business and management education in Africa and your community.
CRITERIA FOR AABS MEMBERSHIP
Membership in the Association shall be restricted to organisations with a physical campus on African soil, in other words geographically located in an African country, including all regions of Africa.
Membership in the Association shall be open to all organisations which offer programmes in business and management areas that are approved by the higher education authority in an African country.
There shall be two categories of membership: “AABS Full Member” and “AABS Affiliate Member”. A school may apply for membership based on the criteria defined above in 1 and 2.
AABS MEMBERSHIP FEES
The current cost of AABS Membership is US$3000 per annum.