[Groupe Supdeco Dakar] Call for applications: Permanent teachers-Researchers
Groupe Supdeco Dakar is the leading business school in Senegal and is renowned for the quality of its teaching, its research activities, and its international influence.
In order to strengthen its teams of permanent teachers-researchers as part of the development of its intellectual contribution and in accordance with national and international standards, Groupe Supdeco Dakar is launching a call for applications targeting the following areas:
- International Management
- International Relations
- Business Law
- Audit and Management Control
- Innovation and Digital
- Human Resources Management
- Supply Chain Management
- International Trade
- Information Systems
- Have a doctorate in the above-mentioned fields,
- Have significant teaching and research experience,
- Fluency in English is a distinct advantage.
You will take part in teaching at Bachelor and Master level, with the following tasks:
- Pedagogical innovations,
- Academic and professional publications,
- Supervision and follow-up of students (dissertation, assignments, projects, tutoring)
- Academic management (Department, programmes, accreditation, etc.).
Your passion for teaching and research leads you to produce original teaching material, participate in research activities in partnership with companies, publish and participate in conferences contributing to the reputation of the School.
If you wish to join an environment where professionalism, rigour, initiative and continuous improvement are the foundation of our values, this call is for you!
To apply, please submit your application by 25 May 2021 at the latest: CV with photo, cover letter, certified copies of your diplomas and by email to: email@example.com
or by post to the following address Academic Direction of Groupe Supdeco Dakar, 7 Avenue Faidherbe – BP 21354 – Dakar Plateau.