[Henley Business School] The SME Sessions: SURVIVAL AND DIGITAL TRANSITION IN TOUGH TIMES
A free workshop series to assist Small and Medium Enterprises during our toughest economic period for decades, from global faculty and expert entrepreneurs.
In April Henley Africa launched the #SMESessions webinar series with the specific purpose of helping the small and medium enterprises profoundly affected by the COVID-19 pandemic to think their way through their current situation, access new, practical and relevant ideas, and put these to use.
The original twelve sessions were structured across four themes:
Series topics to date included:
- Personal resilience and leading teams through a crisis: Creativity and Problem-solving
- Cashflow: Survival strategies, cash flow and scenarios
- Building a digital technology start-up as a non-techie
- Seizing the opportunity to grow sales in an economic downturn
- Tools for digital advertising that any organisation can use
- Closing the ‘knowing-doing’ gap: Increasing your own productivity and learning new skills online
The #SMESessions are designed to help small and medium businesses think their way through survival, and the digitisation of their businesses.
Click here to access the first twelve webinar sessions.
Link to the #SMESessions library