[The Alliance of Management Development Associations in Rising Economies] Webinar: Rebalancing Business Sustainability in Rising Economies
The Alliance of Management Development Associations in Rising Economies and PRME – Principles for Responsible Management Education invite you to join the discussion about how business schools in rising economies can contribute to rebalancing business sustainability and reimagining management education.
The event will take place online (Zoom) on 27 January 2021 at 15:00 – 16:30 CET / 9:00 – 10:30 EST.
- Mette Morsing, Head of PRME – Principles for Responsible Management Education (USA)
- Danica Purg, President of CEEMAN and IEDC-Bled School of Management (Slovenia), President of the Alliance of Management Development Associations in Rising Economies
- Jikyeong Kang, PRME Board Member; President and Dean, Asian Institute of Management (Philippines)
- Therese Noorlander, Sustainability Director Europe, The Coca-Cola Company (the Netherlands)
- Arnold Smit, Head: PGDip in Leadership Development, Associate Professor, Business in Society, University of Stellenbosch Business School (South Africa)
The Alliance partners – AABS, ANGRAD, BMDA, CEEMAN, CLADEA, FORUM, and RABE – look forward to your participation on 27 January online!