The Choiseul Africa Business Forum
On October 3, Dr. Ali Elquammah, AABS chairman and Co-Director of HEM Business School represented the Association of African Business School at the Choiseul Africa Business Forum. He was part of a panel discussion entitled “Closing the education gap to shape tomorrow’s African leadership” with other Higher education stakeholders such as Kamil Senhaji, President of ISM Dakar.
The event gathered some of the most influential African and European decision-makers in order to take advantage of under-exploited synergies and explore new areas of partnership for the benefit of a shared growth.
The essence of the Choiseul Africa Business Forum is to:
- Bring together an exclusive number of leaders in a club spirit for an efficient networking
- Ensure the diversity of participants to reflect all aspects of the African business world
- Provide a unique quality of content to offer a new exposure to African leadership
- Explore a wide range of themes to conquer all dimensions of value creation in Africa
- Celebrate women’s leadership to build a network of women leaders across the continent
For more information, visit www.choiseul-africa-businessforum.com