Welcome to our new Associate Henley Business School
Founded in 1945, Henley is one of the oldest business schools in the UK and part of the University of Reading. They are also among an elite group of business schools to be triple-accredited for the quality and capability of their faculty and output.
They aim to empower individuals to become great professionals and outstanding business leaders who think with clarity and act with confidence and conviction.
They always seek to improve upon everything they do and be recognised for:
- Being a truly international business school
- The excellence of its learning experience
- World-class research and thinking
- Their sense of community and responsibility
- The strength of its networks
- The breadth and depth of its relationships with industry
Henley Business School is already a truly African Business School through Henley Business School in South Africa. Joining AABS is within the context of Henley Business School’s new development in West and East Africa. Beyond, their emerging model of a World Class Business School having successfully embedded a genuine African DNA in the kernel of its activities is a pioneering one. Their project is sustained by two pillars: Accompany Africa to unlock its main asset: Talents and to embed Africa into all their Curriculum. Indeed, in this fast changing world, facing “steady disruption”, there are lot of values and innovation to learn from Africa, to refresh the leadership and management models for a better and sustainable world.
Henley is widely recognised for its diversity and international reach:
- 150 academics from 18 countries, widely published
- Over 7,000 students from more than 140 countries
- 2 UK campuses
- International campuses and offices in:
- Denmark and Sweden
- Finland and Estonia
- South Africa
- International partnerships, jointly delivering programmes:
- Canada (Rotman, Toronto): DBA
- China (BIT, Beijing): BA Accounting and MSc Informatics
- Ghana (University of Ghana Business School): MSc Management Information Systems
- Italy (Ca Foscari, Venice): BSc Finance and Management
- Greece (Alba, Athens): MSc International Shipping and Finance
- They also have several other international partners supporting student exchange
Find out more here!