In its effort to promote the continual improvement in quality learning and research across business schools in Africa, AABS is launching the AABS Ambassador program. Their role is to broaden AABS presence and support educators to further develop their teaching practice. Through various activities, they will help advance the quality of business and management education in their respective countries.
So if you are highly motivated, really skilled at conveying ideas, good at communicating with people, and excited to join the implementation of our mission, you might just be who we are looking for.
Joining this programme is an opportunity to demonstrate your commitment to advancing the quality of learning and teaching. Ambassadors will lead the AABS mission in their territory through events, strategic partnerships, fundraising, and social media. The role of the AABS Ambassador is to increase awareness of AABS and its work in their country and region, to promote membership, to accompany new and prospective members, and to help expand and stimulate the network.
The AABS Ambassador program offers participants great opportunities and benefits including:
- Gift pack with AABS branded goodies
- Networking and collaboration with other ambassadors
- Free tickets to AABS Events
- Your photo and bio on the new AABS Ambassador webpage
- Opportunity to attend high profile events
- Certificate of Merit will be given to ambassador who display impressive performance.
- Applicants must be a staff in one of our member schools.
- Must have the School’s dean/director authorization
- Must be actively involved within their campus
- Should possess experience engaging stakeholders within the education
- Should have the ability to gather feedback and provide innovative insights
What do you have to do?
- Promote AABS Programs & Events in your network
- Organize meetups and presentation sessions to promote AABS and expand members network.
- Plan and organize workshops and other activities to educate peers with AABS support.
- Leverage social media platforms for marketing.
Please fill the below form with a brief bio and the reasons you think you’d be a great fit to represent AABS in your local area.